It's All About Me And You

:):):)

Friday, February 11, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK?

Its been ages i worked in management fields until present,for sure i gt my experiences in this fields but It was really sucks that i had a meeting with my boss just now.....and i just realized that some of the un-educated people who work in sales dept in my company being a backstabber and fooling around me in front of my boss...The most saddest cased was something that i've never done was pointed and blamed,ended up i have no chance to explain why and its seem like my boss are being paranoid and i just walked away.Im tired and sicked for that.Meanwhile,it do really hurts me and i'd lost my confidence to tranforms the company to a systematic company.My god,i don't even know where,when and what am i supposed to transform the company since there is lots of changes and tonnes of rubbish to be cleaned and what am i supposed to be?The most funniest part was even i get everything done also get complaint and ii have never do the things also get complains....Feel it's meaningless and pointless to work so.im died due to some some cruel words that been given...I've enough of all this kind of rubbishes and its wasted my time.I hated to work with part of the un-educated people because it's so hard for me to cooperate and communicate to them eventho i've worked in the company for a year.I hated all the plan was on going but stopped in the middle way which one of the things that has been wasted my time so much.I hated people are having 2faces so called as 2headed snake.I hated being betrayed..i hated and lots more.Let's watch it out how it will be and how you will be.Fucked you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment