It's All About Me And You

:):):)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Mine....It's Mind

Well,i've read back all my previous post and realized that what i've is all about my works,and today im going to write the same things to express my feeling for the moment.I would say fuck,my life is'nt that bad or sucks but it's a little pity.Because i've to plan out and start over all the things again.Everything was going fined all long while but then there was some incident happened and i was forced to make a move.Im panic enough and frustrated as well to fired my staff.Imagine how tough is it for me to do so,though i still carry on and pretend like nothing .After all,a nightmare came over to me again when my boss told me something,i was shocked and not even get myself ready even though it was estimated will happen soon.When the times for me to make a changed for my company in this tough 6months times,i was fall down again and it's even make me feel sad then previous.Im full of strength and confidence to do so but then someone gonna resign from my company and then i need to hire another new one what a sad cased when i 've full plan for the staff.One after another one causing damn fucking headache problems for me.Could anyone please tell me that when all this kind of staff problems will be end?At the end i believed that god will blessed me and want me to gain more experience in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment