It's All About Me And You

:):):)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Its All About

Whoots....a momentous week to go....because from now on i got to hard work and train hard for others....beep bla bla bla bla....i wish i could get the outcome and feedback in a month time,if i failed to do so,i would give up everything because its all cause by human error so its useless to pay more effort on it....i got to say im tired and tired and tired again and again and again....my work is'nt easy like what you guys thought...if you could have a chance to sit on my place then you may know how does it looks like....by the way i hate people judge me for nothing when i've not start anythings yet....if you've never try on it,how do you know what will happen at the end?that's me,if you are willing to help me up then just quietly do you own good and please don't be so calculative because you would help me up.....the more effort i put,the more face i given the more harder i push others to do work,the more times i spend to do all those,the more shit i got....so just let see how and i will improve and improve more to act on you guys and fullfill you guys satisfaction.......its all about yours,so when its all about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment